Sylvia is retired, but has been a respected and beloved Coach who brought warmth and compassion to her clients, including her expert skills at understanding and teaching about our God-given personality strengths and weaknesses.
Just some of her certifications include:
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) – Fowler International Academy
- Certified Personality Trainer, CLASS Speakers
- International Masters Graduate (LaRed), Global Entrepreneurs Institute
- Hospitality Director – Regional Conferences and Award Banquets – Renatus (Scottsdale AZ)
In addition to her professional qualifications and years of coaching alongside her husband, Gary, Sylvia still has that practical perspective as a Colorado farm girl.
She met and married Gary in 1967 and they set off on an adventure that included:
- Becoming a pastor’s wife
- Founding a Christian school in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Working as an elementary school teacher
- Being a mother and raising two sons
- Being an active part of her grandchildren’s lives
In 1980 Gary and Sylvia co-founded “New Life Dynamics,” a Christian counseling and coaching center.
Sylvia shares: “Gary and I worked for many years as a team to build powerful principles into thousands of people’s lives—including our two sons and eventually their sweet wives. I was always excited to help people understand truths on how to have and build a healthy marriage and happy families. I also loved to help open people’s eyes to their “Identity in Christ;” helping clients understand that they are accepted in Christ and that their spirit —united with his—is perfect and sinless. The struggles we have are in the soul, not the spirit; it’s not so much about what we do but first who we are. This is such a major mindset for becoming mentally and emotionally free.”